December 9, 2010

'tis the season


We are getting there. It is the middle of December and tonight I will try and get our Christmas cards written - and posted tomorrow!
I wanted to get some serious cleaning done today so set Nicholas and Audrey up with a tub of gingerbread men from Woolworths and some icing pens. Great trick as it amused them for a while (Audrey would put the icing on her gingerbread men, only to lick it off immediately).
* Nicholas has also been sitting down to sign his name to Christmas cards for his preschool friends.
* David has been busy in the evenings preparing for the men's dinner at church this weekend. then we will seriously look at the list of things to be done for Christmas. that all said, it is seriously laid back this year. I think I have all the kids in the family covered for Christmas presents but will check once more.  And I did tear up every Christmas magazine I own to compile one binder - I think it will be a great resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment