Tuesday
A few weeks ago I caught the bus home from work. The bus driver looked young. He had a leather band around his neck, some around his wrist and a beard. I noted how soothing and relaxing the ride home was. Why? He was listening to Classical FM on the radio. I noticed how good it made me feel. When I got home I pulled out some of my own classical cd's. I have two in particular that Melanie bought me a long time ago and they are the perfect mix of classical music. I put them on when I started my holidays and had time alone and found that it has the same effect on me. I feel happier. I have been playing them over the holidays and hope that subliminally the kids feel the same way as they are playing. :)

Puccini and Pasta includes music from one of my favourites movies of all time - A Room With A View, so brings back many memories. A blog post I read today echoed my sentiments exactly.
Last night we had Chinese for dinner. Nothing particularly remarkable, though the meal was delicious. David made san choy bow, and steamed some bok choy, we ordered lemon chicken and I made the rice. I wanted to mention it here though as we used plates and bowls made by a Japanese woman I know who is a potter. Aren't they beautiful?
* * * * * * * * *
I love the way Audrey writes her name. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment