May 20, 2008

dream list

i was just looking for something on Becky Higgins blog. boy is she organised! and neat! huge sigh from me. i think neatness to that degree will only ever be in my dreams.
speaking of which, here is my dream list of projects i'd like to complete. i haven't given myself completion dates, as i know better!!

priority is to finish this:

and complete/begin some way overdue scrapbooking:

then on top of dresses for A, I'd like to make her this quilt to hang on her bedroom wall (a bit ambitious at this point in time). i also hope to make a quilt for my mum, this for D's mother, and also for his aunt. and i'd love to make a lightweight quilt to use as a picnic blanket. so i'll check back in 5 years to see what i've achieved!

meanwhile i am having fun playing around with birthday invitations for N... here is a peak! ;o)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous20 May, 2008

    Lots of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Dreaming too! I read somewhere to break down the big dreams into small achievable goals. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea - then none of it will seem overwhelming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are one of the most organised and neat people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, ha, ha!! i'm organised in my mind, but frustrated in the actual doing!

    ReplyDelete