my two "magical moments" are my babies. while never the maternal type I always assumed kids would be in my life's plan. I never realised how they would change the way I think, feel and move.
I am enjoying my time home with them. now A is almost three months I find something of a routine developing. she wakes at 7 o'clock in the morning for a feed. I giver her morning feed to her in my bed and then she sleeps there until around 10 or even 11 o'clock. D has already left for work by this time so I have an hour to myself before waking N. we then have our breakfast together and watch a little 'ABC kids'. the rest of the day is either filled with appointments, outings or the daily challenge of tidying up while N follows behind with a new whirlwind of toys, crayons and books. as D is working full time and at university part time, his week days are pretty busy. to make up for time at uni he works late at least two nights each week. with a 40-50 minute drive from work, this makes for some very late nights. I eat dinner with N at the table and we chat. he is my constant company, with the question "why mama?" ever present in all of our conversations! when D is home I then sit with him while he has dinner and we can have our chats. I don't mind the ordinariness of my day, and wonder how this will change when I return to work in July.
because I know pictures of my magical moments have been largely absent from here, I've included a few.
a tiger with a gentle nature
trying to tame my angel's hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment