April 17, 2008

on blogs

oh dear. N seems to be over his bug but is still taking it easy watching one of his favourite ABC programs - Little Robots. while I thought she was on the mend I picked A up after I was showered and dressed and she threw up all over me. but she is now bathed, dressed and sleeping. I am now showered {again} and changed so I thought I would delete a couple of blogs from my favourites that I don't read much anymore. I did that, but added quite a few more! (not to say that I read them all every day...)
even though people laugh at all the random, miscellaneous stuff out there in web-land, I really do enjoy the variety of blogs available to read, should you choose. craft, home decorating, family, food...
I don't mind that blogs are often about the mundane daily things we all experience or endure. it reminds me of a quote I read on friends: "what? you too? I thought I was the only one". so thanks for sharing everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh.. I hate it when they puke just after you've showered. Matthew wiped his after puke mouth with my hair... was not impressed. Hope she is feeling well soon. Thanks for calling, had to shop was mother hubbard.

    ReplyDelete